300 Main Street
Columbia, SC 29208
Dr. Wang's research and interests include micro/nanofluidics, lab-on-a-chip, far field optical nanoscopy, cancer detection, fluorescence spectroscopy, tissue engineering, fluid dynamics, turbulence and mixing.
- Ph.D., Technical University of Berlin, Germany, 1999
- M.S., East China University of Science and Technology, 1988
- B.S., Northwest University, China, 1983
- Fang Yang, Xiaoming Yang, H Jiang, W. Butler, G. Wang. "Dielectrophoretic Separation of prostate cancer cells." Technology in cancer Research and Treatments. 12:61-70. 2013.
- Kuang, C, W. Zhao, G. Wang. "Far-field optical nanoscopy based on continuous wave laser stimulated emission depletion." Review of Scientific Instruments 81, 053709, (2010).
- Kuang, C, G. Wang. "Far-field nanoscopic velocimeter for nanofluidics." Lab-on-a-Chip. 10, 240–245, (2010).
- Wang, G. R. (2006) "On large scale structures and turbulent mixing in confined mixing layers under strong forcing." AIChE Journal. 52, 111-124
- Wang, G. R., Santiago, J. G., Mungal, M. G. Yang, B., & Papademetriou S., (2004) "A laser-induced cavitation pumping device." Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering. 14, 1037-1046