Prof. Loiselle's research and interests include nuclear engineering, environmental remediation, emphasis on waste management and disposal of EPA pond closures and metal recycle manufacturing.
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, Minor in Nuclear Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, 1973
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Brown University, Providence, RI, 1960
- Loiselle V. and W. Kritsky, "Nuclear Power for the 21st Century", Forum Magazine, vol. 14, no. 2, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN, Summer 1999
- Loiselle V., "Practice of Recycling, Especially: Acceptance of Radioactive Materials", Waste Management '99 Conference, Tuscon, AZ, March 3, 1999
- Loiselle V., "The ARMR Trade Association Role in the Metal Recycle Industry", Waste Management '97 Conference, Tuscon, AZ, March 3, 1997
- Loiselle V., "Manufacturing Low-Level Waste Disposal Containers from Radiological Contaminated Scrap Metal", Waste Management '97 Conference, Tuscon, AZ, March 3, 1997
- Loiselle V., "A Trade Association to Stimulate and Support the Movement of RSM to Products", ANS Summer Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, June 26, 1995