Skip to Content

Mechanical Engineering


Forms can be found in the department office, located in room A224 of the 300 Main Street Engineering Building. The followings are some links of electronic versions of forms:

  • EMCH 460 Special Problems Proposal PDF Word
  • EMCH Course Prerequisite Waiver Request PDF Word
  • Scholarship Application Form PDF Word
  • Grade ForgivenessPDF
  • Fall Prereq Override for Prereqs Taken during Summer PDF


  • Use Acrobat Reader to open and save the PDF files.
  • Internet Explorer my be needed to access the Word documents.
  • Please verify that the form you use is a currently acceptable version when you turn it in.

Other petitions by students

The procedure for requesting other deviations from the undergraduate curriculum is to write a memo to the Undergraduate Studies Committee, Department of Mechanical Engineering. The memo should say what you want and why you want it. Be specific, complete, concise, and clear. The memo should be delivered to the Mechanical Engineering Office (room A224).

Specific instructions for getting EMCH course transfer credit from other universities are also available.